2012年10月23日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre solo of living facilities

Is peculiar very ……"the Yan Di tone is soft, entreat a way:"Beg you little five elder brothers, see on my face, you don't make her walk not very good?I have never begged you what affair ……"
My tone is some loose move:"……Why do you help so her?"All of a sudden I have some the meaning of grudge again:"Do you like her to always live with us together?You don't feel she with us have been living together ……will be a bit inconvenient?"
"This ……"

Chapter 97 【I am a man, and single 】



The Yan Di stared blankly, probably is unexpectedly I suddenly will come out this kind of words, stare blankly meeting son, just way:I ……have never thought these ……just eyebrow she now live in us here, let her move out right away, she can move to go there ……always can not make her sleep street?
I smiled:I have no so bad mind's eye!I just feel that since everyone live to customarily have difference ……and, she cares so to this affair ……I feel, everyone young men and women, live together, unavoidably hereafter also take place similar misunderstanding ……this kind of affair who dare to promise to can't again take place!Depend!She almost took knife to chop down me today, still don't know next time meeting how!Everyone's idea is different, so can say to isn't suitable for together ……she can continue here and waited her to when find out a new place and moved out again is not late either ……if she isn't willing to move, so I can render up her to this house and live, I seek new house and move out by myself be ……
Tell the truth, I feel I speaks these, should have already at last done all that been humanly possible to help.
The eyebrow is my friend, this is quite good.But the friend cans not humiliate so a person, either, can not be so disorderly to become angry to throw a tantrum!
I don't owe hers, with what will I persistently endure to let her?She isn't my wife again!Isn't my mama again!
Telephone that Yan Di listenned to my tone resolute, her tone some Qie ideas:Little five elder brothers ……you say these words,Beats by Dr Dre solo, is on the spirit head?Perhaps wait your spirit to eliminate, good.
I sighed tone and cautiously wanted to think, way:In fact ……while just coming out I really on the spirit head, want now, annoy in fact have already eliminated about ……however I suddenly feel, so and in fact also quite good.
The Yan Di didn't talk, I patience way:You miss me, my a big man, her a young girl.Complete stranger of, always live so to together calculate what matter.This is social now, the men and women match to rent together of the affair isn't to have no, but the great majority are to have the causal, and, I feel, everyone continues together, also not too convenience ……take today's affair to say, is a ready-made row son.Since life together each other all awkward, take separate be.Have no the necessity to oneself to seek not and to heart's content, rightness?
My mental state still has a words don't keep speaking.
I feel that myself and Yan Di relate to develop quite good, in the future if is the whole to follow correct path.So the home always lives an outsider, will also feel inconvenient and separate, my feeling is pretty an accommodation also pretty rational method.
Thought of here, I in addition 1:So, you say with her, if she likes this house, so I can move out.Leave the house to her to live.
My tone is quiet but very resolute, the Yan Di didn't say what, just the You You sighed tone.
After hanging a telephone the hair nest wanted to think, the mental state once asked oneself as well, I do so not is some is the battle righteousness not?Isn't being some to friend good?But I vetoed this viewpoint later on.
I didn't do amiss what, at least in the future always want to separate of.I impossibly during a lifetime and the eyebrow live together?Separate separate.Give° the house her, also calculate me to do all that is humanly possible to help.
Probably say, today's misunderstanding, just one is small to smallly lead son.I not for the sake of this misunderstanding but put forward everyone to separate, but this affair became a chance.
Although have found these, but my mental state still pretty isn't a taste.
Always feel this affair a bit puzzling of, make the public reason not very happy!All the way the stroll walked meeting son, suddenly thought of tonight me had better seek a place to stay for a while.
Even if want to seek a house, always be immediately not willing to can find out.
Looking at in the afternoon anyway sometimes I sought a few house property brokerages to register.I had a little now money, and the bottom spirit is also much stronger.
Although win a prize of 6,000,000 give square Nan, still have in my hand several 100,000 savings ……this pours to want to much and more appreciate that week Mr. Jing.Blackmail to come over there from he of 300,001 keep in my bank account,
I register the house of request, spacious, brightness, transportation convenience, and I request to move into and then can live, had better have well-found of living facilities.
A few all of the brokerages all registered 1 time, I tooked a look time, already till evening.Wanted to think, beat the telephone gives Ze, asking him can arrive his beauty to stay for a night tonight.
Result this boy means not to go very shamelessly after answering telephone.Because he is basic will take female kid home to stay overnight in the evening.
Carefully the Jing exerts person Wu!I cursed 1 very evilly.
Again saw one eye telephone last Joe Joe's number originally ……
E ……still calculate.
As I am doing not want to go to bed at the midnight, the next door spreads two women at the same time compare call the voice of bed ……
I finally put target at wood body up.
Wood, can I go to your home to stay for a night tonight?
Can, come ……
So simple!
Closed a telephone I am happy ……exactly is a good brothers!
Mental state some touched, took a look time, about the wood also got off work this time.I immediately the brick go home to drive, on the road for expressing my to appreciate of feeling, I still sought one to stew a vegetables store and bought half duck in Nanking brine take up.
The place that the wood lives is a small area that constructed in the early part of 90's, don't calculate very old, but which age construct of the small area is basically nothing important thing industry management.
I ain't for the first time to get to wood house, look for to come to knock on door, the wood opens the door, and one face is quiet, once connected duck in brine of my hand inside, saw one eye, threw on the table.
Entered a door, the living room of wood house wasn't big, even putting a sofas isn't next, put a dining table, wood even a words all didn't with me say just turned round into room.
I saw one eye at the door, stare blankly.
Is this the room of wood?
I see about 15 stay the bedroom of the square an inside, put an and open widely a bed, a television ghost, underneath one set video-disc machine.The wardrobe of flank is very old ……
However these are all of no account ……importance of BE, this room inside whole is a book!
Power and influence cartoon!
On the window, pillow side, on the bedstand, on the bookcase, a heap of a heap of of floor ground, I even feel walk into can hardly gain a place!
Hold a cartoon in the reading with serious look now in wood hand.Side put a pail of Kang teacher instant noodles, bucket pack of that kind of, already steep last boiled water, steaming hot, the bottom Di still has a garbage can, all of the inside are to pack bag and instant noodles bucket these things, and the heap is getting fuller.
Your home is also too disorderly?
The wood didn't lift up head, the face hid a behind at the book.Was light to say 1:I am a man, and single.
I order and understand his meaning, the single man's residence, the disorderly segment is normal.
Walk into, with start to take to put in the video-disc on board a few discs ……
Is very obvious, is steal knothole ……and, the picture of disc.Very clear is a White woman of west, put very coquettish posture, fully expose at 3:00 ……
Depend, A slice!
Seeing the second again is an eastern yellow race woman this time, little more than A slice ……Japan of.
Your home how so many A slice??I again ask question.
This volume wood finally lets go of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论