2012年11月15日星期四

cnn ry asks after they d

, I want not to steal 1:00, not the white gives away foolishly those east the falconses of the factory wasted?You can't dislike these are stolen goodses?"
Wan Er says:"No wonder that float an elder brother to smell a kind of wine flavor!"
The small monster says:"I just ignore it BE'is narrow'Zang'breadth'Zang, don't eat white not to eat, !Uncle Feng, I respect your three major bowlses first!"
"Good!Boy!Is enough straightforward!I called to turn to like you a little bit!Come, we dry it three major bowl!"
Wan Er says:"Uncle Feng, you certainly like him!He and you are the same person of road."
The small fairy asks after they drank:"Uncle Feng, how did you run the emperor Chuang of tower son mountain to go to?"
"Is that they make me turn to lead to pass by at the wine dog meat in the building Ge joss-stick!"
"Uncle Feng, you be not for tracked cuckoo to go there?"
"What?Does the cuckoo will go that emperor's Chuang?"
Wan Er says:"Uncle Feng, we are over there for staying and waiting the emergence of cuckoo."
"!?Does the cuckoo do what in that emperor's Chuang?Can't be like me to call to turn, also steal wine to steal meat to eat to there?"
"Uncle Feng, you don't joke!You don't know east factory that star gentleman that is terrible-blue and evil at that emperor Chuang in?"
"Can't?This movements uncertain of will the evil head be in that emperor's Chuang?Can't of, you must be get mistake!"
The small monster asks:"You how can anyone know this not at emperor Chuang in?"
"Is original I don't know, but I to stole wine in that building Ge, heard their talk to just know."
The small fairy asks:"Did you hear them saying what?"
"They start saying what I don't know, I hear one among the persons say such a,Facebook, I this leave star gentleman the meeting can't lead out mysterious cuckoo?So I judge, really blue and evil impossible at this emperor Chuang in, otherwise, he can't say!"
The small monster says:"Indeed as expected is a substitute of evil head, no wonder that the cuckoo can't appear!"
"I call to turn understand, you think that I am a cuckoo, have been tightly biting at me not to put, had been catching up with here.Beginning I also think, those guys how like this stingy, I call to turn however steal one altar wine, a chicken is just!Like this and tightly make track for not to put, didn't that want a life that I call to turn?"
Wan Er says:"Afterwards you know to is us, stem still continue to run?Stilled hid into this to break rush shed the inside to make fun of us?"
"I call to turn to didn't have fun with others for a long time and seldom have such an opportunity, and you play not good?"
"Uncle Feng, do you still have fun?You have already broken down the business of our tonight!"
"?I broke down you what matter?"
"You so lead to we here, if the cuckoo went to emperor's Chuang in this time, aren't we good opportunity to blunder away to track cuckoos?"
"Four wenches, I call to turn to see, the cuckoo can't go to emperor's Chuang."
"Uncle Feng, were you how can anyone know?"
"Cuckoo, I call to turn although have never seen, he the activity each time, I touched quasi-7788, before the affair didn't understand, he in no case will hastily act.Is also say, he motionless then already, a move astonishing;Not shot then already, one shot is necessarily medium.Can'ting kill is wrong person, have never led with bare hands but return."
"Uncle Feng, you see is he so quasi-?"
"Prohibit, also ten have 89."
The small monster says:"Uncle Feng, if this cuckoo after we walked, appeared in emperor's Chuang, how does that do?"
"I call to turn to say to appear and then can't appear!Want to be not, do you dare call to turn bet with me?"
"?What is our wager?"
"You lost, give me on achillean treasure dress of your body!I lose, I, I, I give what you just good mile of?I call incarnation up can have no a worth money thing!Four wenches, you call to turn to want for me, what do I give him?"
The Wan son smiles:"Uncle Feng, I how can anyone know what did you give him?Want to be not, you beg for for him to eat to use of lousy Bo head!"
"Is quite good!Is quite good!This idea is too good!Do I call to turn how to can not recall?"
The small monster says:"Thus, do I return wager stem?"
"Admire!Boy, you don't dare wager?"
"BE ah!The thing that is every to gamble wager, I is never dare wager."
"Why?"
"Have no why.Because I always know that my wager carries it's not good, ten wagers nine lose, so I am simply the wager is not."
"Boy, that your stem ask me the wager what?"
"The wager has fun!"
"The wager has fun!?"
"BE ah!If lose of, beat to roll on the ground, Shu dragonfly, learn cat to learn to bark,cnn, I for the wager, if gamble a wager thing, which afraid is to lose one text money, lost yarn on the body, I also not wager, don't say to is the treasure dress on my body!"
"Boy, were you to never gamble?"
"BE ah!Never gamble.Uncle Feng, do you like to gamble?"
"Like!But I like and have what use?Because I call to turn have no money can wager!"
"Be not?How will you be impecunious?"
"Am I rich, also beg for to eat toward the person?"
The small fairy says:"You have 2 been already finished already?Do we talk some serious matters it's not good?How to exert to talk some wagers of?"
A burst of breeze says:"What we talk is a cuckoo will can't appear in emperor's Chuang, return falsely through?"
The Wan son asks:"Uncle Feng, you affirmative can't the cuckoo appear in emperor's Chuang?"
"Is affirmative!Is affirmative!At least I dare to affirm his tonight the inside can't appear in emperor's Chuang, after, I call turn not to dare to promise!"
Small fairy a smile to say:"You certainly dare to affirm!Because now already quick it is dawn!"
"Is quite good!Is quite good!Want to be not me to call to turn to dare to affirm?"
The small monster says:"This hard to say, perhaps we after leaving emperor's Chuang, the cuckoo appeared in emperor's Chuang!"
A burst of breeze jumped:"Boy, you how don't believe that I call to turn words?"
Wan Er says:"Uncle Feng, you don't become nervous!He is to have intention to is playing joke on you."
"What?Is this boy playing joke on me?"
"Uncle Feng, you disappear him is making faces secretly to laugh?"
"Good ah!This boy incredibly dares to play joke on me to call to turn, I want not and together his wager once can not!"
The small monster says:"If gamble a wager thing, I not wager."
"Good!We learn cat to learn to bark for the wager and lost of and learn three cats to call and learn three dogs to bark up."
Wan Er says:"Uncle Feng, I advise you don't with his wager!"
"Four wenches, were you to affirm me to call to turn to lose?"
"Uncle Feng, you don't misunderstand, I am to say, he starts to learn cat to make the dog bark up, very unpleasant to hear, will frighten your something to run."
29th times the breeze rise Chuan north
Text 29th times the breeze rise Chuan north
A burst of breeze listenned to startled:"Is his interjection like this terrible?"
"Uncle Feng isn't terrible, unpleasant to hear!In fact, what good wager does this have?Wait a meeting, we go out, not omniscience way?"
"What?Do you still want to go out?"
Wan son one Zheng:"What?Can we not go out?"
"You don't see as well, outside the color of the sky already brightness, you go dress to attire for three this whole body nights, for a while mountain, immediately draw the attention of owner, east the person of the factory and authorities, don't grasp you just strange!"
The Wan son goes toward Peng outside on seeing, indeed as expected the color of the sky Be big to be getting brighter!Morning fog is like lightly gauzy, fill the air in the forest.Just so-called spring fog is fine, summer fog rain, autumn fog strong breeze winter fog snow.Now exactly March spring, is a greatly good clear sky, only the sun is a , morning fog the meeting soon disappear, didn't say oneself's this whole body to dress up, be display light achievement, also make people notice,google.The Wan son asks:"That how do we do?"
A burst of breeze says:"Do so much Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论