2012年11月26日星期一

cnn ch wayI know you a

Is your Wen Jia Wei's person, the dead is your Wen Jia Wei's ghost!"
I am very touched, but listen to she sends out the asseveration of such same old things not from again a bit funny, hence slightly clench the delicate face of wench, way:"What living life and death dead!Were you my Wen Jia Wei's wife, knew hereafter?"
The Zhi Die hears two words of"wife" and sign abashed jade face is red, but the whole body is numb and weak, the heart bottom is a more sweet in fine threads warm and fragrant comfortable great pole, hence is very soft in response to the way:"BE, elder brother!"
I hence the show hair that slightly dauts a wench ask a way:"Small Die, did you know with my elder sister Shi at first?"
The Zhi Die smells speech Jiao the Qu ascend one earthquake, lift Qin head to struck with panically looking at me.
I the heart bottom is tiny tiny on sighing, hug a tight wench, the low voice says:"Small Die, I just ask, you don't fear!"
Zhi Die silently the Qin head cover up into my bosom afresh again, a long time just nods a small track:"Understanding of."
In my heart not from shocked, although I in advance have already guessed a result like this, but I realize this to mean what after confirming.Indeed as expected,Facebook, someone already at long ago have already arranged my destiny, even I nearby of have some in the woman is all what he arranges!
The Zhi Die sees me silent language not, not from surprised fear to, urgently get a soft-voiced way:"Elder brother, I am to intentionally want to fool you.Is true, if I can say, I early said!"
I wry smile way:"You tell the truth, small Die.Isn't you that person to arrange my home?"
The Zhi Die hurriedly nods to say:"H'm, is him.However, the Rong Rong is also knowing, elder brother."
Rong Rong?I not from is also a wry smile to get up, temporarily have no language.I should know from behavior and its huge real strenght of that Gui Mi of Stegosaurus company, this far from a company that can at will betray!However I am always stupid to realize this.Teacher, you deceive I am very bitter!In fact, even if I don't seek you to help in Macau for the sake of water lotus, I early can not succeed in escaping your evil hands as well this lifetime?Besides, the baby whom you cherish most most still my lover, only so of relate to and then let our near concern become by all means ……





Book ten return to home chapter 252 snow Ning to right a wrong to record
Renew time:2008-9-1616:31:06 chapter word numbers:5109

Before the airplane lands airport in the capital city, I especially the idea give repeated advice to Zhi Die to tell anyone our conversations.The wench listenned to repeatedly nod, suddenly she asks a way:"Elder brother, do you like to adopt Ling an elder sister?"
I start to remember and twice hugging to each other of elder sister Shi, not from old face tiny and red, heart unexpectedly bang bang ground jump several bottoms indiscriminately, hurriedly push the cerebellum bag of wench and scold a way:"The small age heads all think what?I and can elder sister Shi's relation wear as usual!"
The Zhi Die rushes toward once the Chi smile and act in pettish to make the Chi ground arm that hugs me and say:"Adopt Ling the elder sister grow so beautiful, I don't believe an elder brother the sex maniac like this is unmoved!"
I am again embarrassed, hence lightly the forehead way of the wench of Chuo Chuo:"Do I show interest?Hum, on that day I and you not just do you put out strength to depend on me?You say is who show interest first?"
The Zhi Die listenned to the Xi Xi keeping smiling and coily saying:"Elder brother, the somebody else sees so many elder sisters all do your girl friend, there is for me no, hence envied to die!Somebody else since the childhood drive strict train, even good friend all have no a , if have you such a will concern a person, will look after the person's boyfriend, that should much good!"
I smiled, abashed wench way:"I know you at that time at eavesdrop, also shameless deny!"
The Zhi Die pouts to say:"The somebody else will eavesdrop!Hum, I also go into for the elder brother birth dead of, don't can make the elder brother's girl friend?The somebody else also wants to support the rights that he or she deserves!Said again, somebody else at that time should also the unlike and blue elder sister and Zhao Ya elder sister is low in the position in your heart?"
I say with smile:"That yes, I in fact also really liked yours at that time, however be felt that your feelings was seemed must some suddenly.And, you be not ever to we one man did many wives mean to ignore a solution?"
The Zhi Die is tiny tiny a sigh a way:"Elder brother, in fact I once dreamed of my prince to ride a white horse as well and came to marry a girl me this Cinderella.But, reality in of I, have never seen a prince charming, but once met numerous sex maniacs and be covered with the wolf of sheepskin!"
I suddenly and violently sweat, way:"Wench, the elder brother can be a sex maniac now, this is already our house Be getting more generally accepted!Is alas, you say my this fame how corrupt?"
The Zhi Die Luo Luo keeps smiling, the generous polar region has a full figure oneself to towering soft breasts to get Ceng on my upper arm, let the my nose beginning Yang the Yang get up.The Zhi Die says again:"Elder brother although some colors, but the elder brother's good others all can not compare with.Don't say that the elder brother can neglect life and death for the sake of own lover, Yun body not Xu, but say elder brother to own women that concern and consideration envies small Die the in the mind is very sour each time.The elder brother's millet congee, black chicken soup and dinner make the small Die know more:, A men start to concern their own women, can be also so meticulous,google!Don't know from when, I print in the heart under the elder brother's shadow, can not forget any further!"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, way:"Where.I am an elder brother, care the younger sisters are as it should be."
The sudden wench doesn't know to think of what, the injustice ground humed and attached my ear to say:"Smelly elder brother, you after left Peking, become bad dead.That evening I drum foot the courage of eldest brother embrace you, but you icily have been ignoring a somebody else, spirit the somebody elses all cried for livelong night!"
I on smiling, some apology grounds' way:"Knew, forgave an elder brother.I not just thought at that time you seemed to be a bit not in the right, didn't approve your feelings?The elder brother understands the heart of small Die now, be not start loving deeply you, like you?"
Zhi Die not from happy on smiling, fully satisfiedly"H'm" a , again way:"Elder brother, this time you if and Yan the elder sister betroth, I also want.I want to do your fiancee, hereafter do your bride.I all want to depend on you during a lifetime, the lifetimes be all subjected to your concern, love deeply!"
I smile to order.This commitment immediately makes the wench mad with joy, eyes come out bright get astonishing ray of light, make original beautiful looks the wench of the abnormality increased brilliance for several cents more ……WAP.1 6 K.cN
When we arrived at airport, have come from our owner idea to anticipate of, the unpopular person greeted us in the airport.Make us unexpected BE, she unexpectedly air such as see the deep love style that my vision is still so style often, even take one silk anxious of abashed pleased.If isn't that I ever and personally once saw her is warm and affectionate with other man in this airport side if no man of appearance, I am absolute meeting drive she that realistic facial expression cheat!
That person immediately blames and scolds the orchid in autumn after saying to us and welcoming and mean because she acts without authorization and loses one several 1,000,cnn,000 contracts on this week.But autumn orchid the ice wear gorgeous face a don't utter.
The pure Yan suddenly pulls a long face a cold way:"You come dry what?Execuse me, we were strangers hereafter!And I tell you, hereafter little orchid heel you also have no relation!"
That person smells speech a surprised, absurdly hope pure Yan to mean to say what, but the language is soft to interrupt her words at this time of cold way:" Snow, this was my last time to call you like this.From now on, I formally notify you, we make a clean break, from now on any further not is a friend, even the most common friend also not BE!You never say that I know you to the person hereafter!"
That person smells the speech frightened more to disgrace, tears shouted that the ground flowed down and tooked a look to is hostile to many of her females while ascending, not from sorrowly looking at me to call a way:"Wei son, I ……"
See my heart of this woman living like quilt pinprick painful!Although I in fact haven't come yet to her and pay Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论