2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro I more and more and

Roar to me, I or first sight he so angry appearance, hoping of just some Lengs Leng he became navy-blue eye Tong because of Nu idea, the in the moment suddenly a burst of sky of Xuan ground turns, haven't waited to respond to come over oneself already drive all the person press in his leg and ring himself/herself along with clear and crisp one of "Pa" □have already felt violent of pain painful, I this just realizes I unexpectedly drive ……be beaten □!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the person starts really heavy, all painful each time for a while get I want to die, it is a person to start me still enduring patiently hard, but thought of to all finally endure to can not bear to weep aloud after beating me by himself[herself] and hear my cry a dozen at I □up of the strength is immediately light some, however all person still again beat quite a few bottom just come to a stop, own at this time of □already irritablely the pain gets up, seem at be burned by the flame bright similar.
Although all the person has already stopped,I more and more and loudly cry and make reprisals a sort at the same time of get to his clothes the weeping and sniffling whole Cengses up, all the person cans be vented by I not to talk, until ownly cry a voice and size down and finally turn into low lowly sob a voice, he just pulls me and carefully make me sit in his leg, then take out a piece of clean handkerchief and lightly wipe I and cry for me heel flower cat small face ……
I am always low to sob, he looking at I cry red eyes, have already changed to return to azure eye Tong to take a to put on heartache, but the voice is very scathing to say to me:"Later if you do a so intractable affair again, I absolutely can't forgive you."
I the droop bottom didn't talk, the tears a drop per drop of from the eye in flowed to come out to silent drop fall at all person of body up, finally he lightly sighed hugging of tone caution, I go into a bosom and slow down voice to say:"If the small feeling got hurt I will deplore greatly very much of, good elephant I get hurt small feeling also the knowing pain is similar, so don't again for me do any sacrifice good?I really don't think again make you be subjected to any hurt."
Hear a person a gentle and soft words sound all, my tears immediately flows terribly, to oneself just the behavior was also full of to regret, if I really had an accident a person all would be definitely very sad self-reproach of, clearly not want to let what person all gets hurt, do I how can do to so have no the business of brain?I really don't want to hurt him, just oneself only one concussion's controling not to live emotion to always intractablely do a some after the events will definitely regret of affair, really very lousy personality, clearly already change good how go into action again?
I still and just and displeasedly think, all the person sudden words light and softly say:"I promise you, oneself hereafter no longer continue to develop that new Shu, small feeling hereafter also forbid to do this kind of again will hurt own affair."
Hear the person's words all I happily raise head a while, the vision is crystal to brightly looking at him, he helplessly smiled to stretch hand to touch my head for a while some disappointedly say:"Although I really want to take you to return to wood leaf, however you so vigorous reaction I really didn't dare to continue again to study to develop spiral pill."
Hear the person's words my ashamed droop bottom all, for myself just intractable way of doing but self-reproach, all the person hoped to return to a wood so leaf but drive I abruptly of arrestment, his in the mind was definitely not very pleasurable?But even if so he still keeps peeping out the smiling face of so warm public to me and feels that oneself is really very lousy, I really doesn't hope the person all isn't happy and how make people all continue and develop that and endure Shu under the molestation been free from and distressed?
The in the mind deliberates just and hard, the vision suddenly sees change magically into a jade bracelet to wear the Lie in the wrist get empty at oneself and thought of oneself a while if use the Lie get empty of words even if all the person suffer from of wound's weighing again can recover, I made an effort to knock head to unexpectedly forget so important affair but some animations to I, then smile to say to him:"All person hereafter can continue to study that to endure Shu, I suddenly think of as long as oneself relieve to cut soul knife and then can thoroughly make your wound disappearance, completely can't produce any linger effect, like this etc. later you complete spiral pill research us and then can return to wood leaf."
The words that hear me all the person's eyes immediately shine, saying of delight:"Really?"
I make an effort to nod to say:"Certainly is true, however having to wait I to relieve a body time to trace status just can, only change to return to normal appearance I just can falsely turn to wake Lie up empty, so you still need to wait for a period of time just go."
"Does that still need to wait for much for a long time your body woulding relieve back to trace status?"
Hear the words of asking of person all I wanted to mean to say:"This I also not too clear, however is probably also quick-"
I am saying, originally relaxed of the clothes suddenly start becoming tightly and looking at oneself to become big gradually of body I the lips Cape take out*move to say:"Need not waited for and seemed to be already to relieve currently."
When I finish saying own body has been resumed into 15-year-old shape, I see to all person just thinking say that he can develop spiral pill, but discover him at any time now the face of handsome United States unexpectedly appear 1 F red and dizzy, the view is also quick of move to open from my body, my in the mind is just some surprised, the own shoulder, leg department suddenly appears a cool felling, I this just realizes not to, lower the head to see just discover originally wear the body that has been already grown up at this time in clothes' basically covering up not to live oneself on the body, only naked shoulder, high beautiful leg □dew at outside no wonder that his vision will get around, particularly I at this time across to sit on the posture on his body really too ambiguity, even I by myself all can not help some blush.
I easily excited heart palpitates of stand up from his leg, but carelessly aroused a black-and-blue condition of the injury just, see I crumple the behind wound appearance with sore look,beats by dre pro, all person simultaneously covered the outside Shan on the body on me simultaneously low voice asked a way:"Is very painful?"
"Is not painful!Isn't really painful!And originally is my wrong, all person's teaching me is as it should be, to, your hand contains wound, are you painful?"
I say to hold tight the person's hand all cautiously look into, but discover at this time a his originally with cuts and bruises all over hand is red and swollen to be more severe, all because all the own self-will talented person will harm to up add wound, thought of this my in the mind immediately a burst of and self-reproach, right away get empty to dismantle to let on the Lie of jade bracelet shape of handle knob wrist it changes to return to cutting of silver white soul knife, then unwillingly smiles to all the person say:"The wound on the your hand has been very serious, even if treatment effect also can't very good, I use time that the Lie gets empty back trace ability you of the wound disappear, however all the person have to have been shutting eyes just can."
All although the person's request toward me is a bit interrogative, still nod to agree to shut last double eye, I then stretch hand into I the face to put on to go, a bone substance mask of iciness immediately appears on my face, surge of the strength also immediately flow out in my whole body, I deeply took a suck at spirit and then used the 卍 that the Lie gets emptied to solve ability, the soft ray of light projects at all the person's body up make the disappearance of his condition of the injury beginning slowness, originally want to get rid of the wound this time and then end a 卍 solution, however thought of that this calculates thus his one-time wound still keep existing, or will have secret worry, so I am simply to continue to carry on back to trace to want time the time trace to develop spiral pill for one-time time his body, so all person what harm all have no.
Time is 1.1 drops of in the past, all the wound of hand is very quickly also easing gradually, look will thoroughly of disappearance, original everythings all carry on very smoothly, but when oneself will soon succeed, the Lie gets empty anxious voice suddenly to ring out from my brain, "stop a 卍 solution quickly, time that you falsely turn grew too much and continued if this continues you meeting in danger of!"
Although own brains already because falsely turn for a long time but some bulge pains and blurred, however see arrive all in the hand still existently harm me exactly still don't come to a stop, regardless of Lie empty of advise Zu to endure patiently to flow out to appear less and less a comfortable felling to continue to keep to falsely turn from the body inner part of status, finally all person the wound resulted in because of developing spiral pill thoroughly disappear, when I intend to end a 卍 solution chest suddenly appear a kind of what things frailty crack of felling, ownly in the moment immediately a burst of hair black, immediately after lose all consciousness.
"Plop" that have been shutting to match a pair of purposes wave breeze a person to all hear the ear spreading falls on the ground voice to be Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论