2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dre cheap ng Is reder a

Is some to mean to dullly say:
"Big parts of persons still calculate obedient, however I also listen to Shen Shu and Wu Tang say, some people have a not small opinion, would not like to give up the life in past."
Feng Luan move for a while, let oneself more the ability is a little bit more comfortable, then just ask a way:
"Is that mutually male you to say how to do?"
I answer to say:
"What I thought BE.Come together those persons who would not like to beat again to kill all, island in the mirror lake there and at the right moment needs some get the person of dint past, I want to let they all go first there, as for unwilling person, we can not demand, either.However the front door of our country villa will open to them forever, if they when felt sick of to beat to kill, they still can get to country villa in."
"Mutually Mr. is really good."
I once the Hey Hey smile and say:
"Mutually does Mr.'s still hasing a better place you have to experience for a while?"
"!The mutually male Qie body didn't go, you sought green younger sister Feng …… !H'm ……"
The heavy snow that originally had been already stopped sudden but had a beginning in succession satisfiedly to float to fly in the sky.The person of the city teacher street noodles is little again little, even if is in normal times extremely prosperous chessboard street, is also very desolate now, all of the stores of street noodles are shop fronts half Yan.Often someone in a hurry once walked.
On the officer way that leads to city teacher from the thistle town, is there aring a few quick horses speeding on the almost unmanneding big way, although the accumulated snow is very thick, but the person be familiar with right away of resist technique horse to still keep being as low as these baffling degree lowest.
Touch around for an age of head 50 many year old, can but is the toughness of one face, a pair of eyes of duck hawks kinds and nose wing Be next two to round the ordinance that the oscular knife engraves a sort, go toward an outside to deeply wear one martial just fierce spirit, a saw is a hero person that controled hordes of troops and horses.
But only and therewith all of severals behind are a strong son Lang about 20 years old, a s all have a son martial just fierce qualities, this kind of qualities only came out from the bicycle of gold Ge of the talented person would own,beats by dre cheap.
However now a group of persons face up all be full of serious, have in taste cover up don't live of grief and indignation.Was slowly finally public gradual down, behind one is young to get the person of shape to immediately walk to come forward, to say for person's low voice of head reporting a report:
"The commander in chief has already walked faster for a day, the color of the sky sees will black come down, whether we seek a courier station to stop for rest for a night?"
That old turned head to see oneself for a while after death those belong to bottom, on their faces all already the Yan don't live peep out the color of weariness.His throat wriggles several bottoms, then orders to say:
"Front not far have a courier station, get there stop for rest for a night, we tomorrow morning set out!"
"BE!"
A group of people after a little bit taking a rest for a while, immediately and last the direction of the city teacher of facing horse runs fast but goes to, one loses meanwhile the small dark shadow once flew from the sky, the target is a small manor of city teacher.
"Rush toward Leng, rush toward Leng, Gu Gu."The carrier pigeon in snow white stops to fall at yard in.
A man quickly walks to come forward and grasp pigeon son at in the hand, drew out a small note from the small tube-shaped container of pigeon son leg department, after finishing seeing in a hurry and hereafter the hospital walked.
I looking at positive double of eyes to curiously stare my cloud son, smiled useful finger to stir to stir his small face and say:
"Come, smile 1 for dad."
Small guy but the slightest didn't realize me, just use curious about that the vision stares I see, don't do me the honor at all.
I am some to helplessly say:
"How with treasure son which the small bean-head is a trouble."
The lotus embraced a kid from me past, swayed to sway.Then the soft voice say:
"Cloud son smiles 1 for Niang."
Don't thought of small guy immediately opens a mouth, laugh loud.
My satisfied hand, does one face of bad be like, say:
"Smelly boy."
Many females all smiled, together enjoy family at me and the one family of happy of time, outside but the sudden spread a voice:
"Master.Madam."
I body ascend just drive small guy Dao Teng disorderly dress Shan tidy up for a while, this just the openings ask a way:
"Outside is who?"
Open once the door see and outside stand of is that I brought back from the Yang state come of depend on fine, I the openings ask a way:
"What is up?"
According to fine sudden small face a red, say:
"Is eldest brother Wu in the outside, he says to seek master to occupy to please and report."
I order and say:
"Okay, I go to and say 1 with madam."
Turn head I toward room in of many female dozen hello.Then along with arrived at front yard according to fine one, but I didn't see Wu Tang, I was some to by chance ask a way:
"What about Wu Tang?"
Is reder according to fine face this time, she the low voice say:
"I make eldest brother Wu avoid in my room cold go to, the outside was much too cold."
In my heart not from must on enjoying see come to this depends on fine still a good and wise woman.According to fine make Wu Tang Hou have no again come back, estimate is afraid embarrassed, I looking at Wu Tang's joy ha ha of facial expression, openings say:
"Have not passed by door and then known to love you, Wu Tang sees to master, I wanted breakfast to prepare a wedding for you."
Originally said this sentence.I am to intend and see a Wu Tang hard-pressed facial expression, but who know that Wu Tang hears me after saying this immediately and happily kneel at ground up, loudly say:
"Thank master for helping."
I am one Zheng first, however soon smiled.See to depend on fine have already give°ed Wu Tang to fasten, let this originally some apathetic cutthroats also have a little now the person's smell.
With Wu Tang arrive at in the den, I this just ask a way:
" What affair?"
Wu Tang took out a small note from the cuff of sleeve and answered to say:
"The thistle town there came to news.Saying to is a Qi to take after the light Qi general is own of in person with come to city teacher."
Once my eyebrow pick, this affair I have already known, the slightest didn't feel surprised and just lightly asked a way:
"When arrive?"
"They all the way quick Ma Jia Bian , day and night and travel at double speed, estimate tomorrow can arrive.However ……"
Wu Tang makes reference to a bit hesitant here, I the title looking at Wu Tang and ask a way:
"However what?"
Wu Tang hurriedly answers to say:
"Is all mean person to handle affairs disadvantage, Qi general well still didn't know this cotton dress to is no longer a master to contract for job, I listen to the person say he this time to master of very old grudge ……"
I flick and say with a smile:
"The doesn't matter waits he to come, the affair nature will understand."
Seem today my workday, at leisure at home after a few months, various affair finally started seeking me to come and just beat Wu Tang to deliver to walk, the rich and honored was yet again.
"Master."The rich and honored looking at a Re way.
I order and ask a way:
"Debt to get how?"
Rich and honored hurriedly from the bosom took out a Zhang originally, politely put at the table of my in front up, say:
"All record in the top."
I originally pushed the Zhang to a part and lightly said:
"These my natures will see, you first said with me."
The rich and honored is pure to settle throat, say:
"This year a year, Niang joss-stick in the center altogether the silver is too 2,607,324 moneys, throw away at first there of spent to sell with money of those waiters, clean remained 2,041,832, however loose the river there used to have 500,002;The crystal shop altogether sells to go to 1,000 sets of wine and has, get silver 1,000,002 silvers, all of those people of inside are the waiters in our country villas, so finally left 900,002 silvers, the lake state that direction Chen Jia's father and son hasn't come over to hand over Zhang, so don't know exactly is how much silver, but Buddha mountain there according to master your Fen Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论