2012年11月2日星期五

www.headphones-fashion.com gade dismiss he is

Old mama said that as long as have Wang Feng at, I am to drink poisons all Be free."
"Talk nonsense, the words of behind are that you plus go to of, dare to also drink poison?You take me to be fairy where."
"To, you don't return today, accompany me to a place in the evening."
"Where, can't be drink again."
"Relate to wine, but not is to drink big wine, you wented to and then knew."
"."
"You don't want to want to stay away, I this is also to be subjected to a person, it gives, can't."
"Is not your courage always very big?Is there also afraid person?"
"Have, I ain't afraid you?"
"Will you fear me?Who believe.Is afraid your eldest brother, ha ha."
"Cleverness."
"Is it your eldest brother that give the matter that you do?He says with me a don't finish, also needed to pass you to inform, bothered more."
"Ha ha, he is afraid you book his face, like, I also went to work, didn't chat and listenned to my telephone."
"Seek a place to have some rice, the attention orders body, don't make person in the home worried.Hang."
"Know."
Chapter 25 meets
Just hanged a telephone, another had been already come in.
Is Zhao Xiao Zhuo's telephone, after connecting to listen to, in spread an effeminate female voice:"Where are you ?It is said that you arrived downtown to handle affairs today, I didn't also arrive in go, the noon together has a meal, I pay-"
Wang Feng immediately connects a way:"You check."
"It is your the check."
"I connect your words to say of, your the check.Ha ha."
"Yes, you check."
"That is still that I pay, my the check."
"That is different, I pay, is that I invite you to take part in on my own initiative, you are a guest, I am a lord, I want to eat what eat what.You pay, I am a guest, all professional diplomats with lord then, is that you want to make me eat what I have to follow to eat what, which still have a little independent power?"
Custom king is getting more happy:"You this what logic, take out money, no matter who pay always I, that I how didn't°yet some option, this rounds password, I have a little blurred."
"Is blurred not blurred I ignore, noon 12:00, 8 latitude road S city seafood stores, not leave without seeing each other.Worship."
"Ah, I-"
Haven't waited him the words of"may have no time", the telephone has been already hanged.
10 minutes, Wang Feng has been being answering the phone.The telephone of ice is to ask him what time return the inside, he said to probably don't return to in the daytime, the matter hadn't finished doing.
"You don't also return to that evening, I return to downtown earlier, we together have a meal, whether you also occupy in the evening?"The ice asks.
"Yes, you are how can anyone know of?"
"I guess."The in the mind loses very much, the voice talking becomes weak down right away.
"Usually arriving the war ally Xiao that we go to is strong, say to seek me to occupy in the evening, he also just said in the telephone, I still didn't know to is what matter."
", That says again."
Hanged a telephone, Wang Feng was a bit surprised.The ice hardly so formally invites a person to have a meal, whether she has what matter?She didn't say, oneself again not ask.Together work for more than 2 years, in addition to the formally dining together of the inside, the time that they together have a meal is have number, necessarily is the men and women's colleague, usually together have a meal also impossibly, that will make the other people say gossip, Wang Feng is that the man is careless, also don't care these, but the ice is still a single female, attention order always okay.
"Brothers, the military district arrived."The driver sees Wang Feng think what affair think very in mental concentrationly, remind for a while, then stop a car outside the warnning line.
Paid, got off.
Wang Feng Jing keeps to walk toward the on duty room to, after going in.A first lieutenant military officer asks him to seek who, he says to seek commander's member.
The first lieutenant in earnest conjectured Wang Feng, saw have no different and asked a way at that time:"Contact with chief?"
"Have no, I still 2 year agos lead here."
"Please register first, then I contact with one secretary Hao again."
"Good."
After Wang Feng speaks his/her own name, immediately passionate on that first lieutenant face, make none of Wang Feng understand is what is the row.
"Is long to smell name, quickly please sit down, I make a telephone call."
After inside track telephone breaks through, the first lieutenant excitedly says:"Company commander, did you guess who I see?"
"See who, are you so excited?"That side spreads a man's voice."Say quickly, do I still occupy."
The first lieutenant says with smile:"Hurry running to come over, otherwise you will regret."
That side says with smile:"Your boy returns the absolute being absolute being Dao Dao."
"Was your captain to come, ha ha."
"What?BE who?"
"Was your captain to come, you not is say to dream to all think?"
"Really?"
"Do not come to pull down, ha ha."
"Like, wait, I arrive right away."
Sit on the sofa of turning on duty the room, Wang Feng looking at this first lieutenant to make a phone call and wait he to say finish, just discover a problem, hurriedly orderany a soldier of register:"Your boy, don't want to do, quickly pour water."
That soldier also has a little Zhang 2 golds just, could not touch brains.Took a look Wang Feng, just understand, pouring water for the young man that sits on the sofa.
Water pours well, carry Wang Feng's in front.
Wang Feng says a thanks.
At this time, on duty room of door from in open, one inside etc. head, grow some robust captains to walk to come in.One eye sees sit Wang Feng over there and yell 1:"Captain!"
"Little monkey?"Wang Feng also the Ceng ground stand up from the sofa and loudly call a way.
Then, that makes the man of little monkey charge forward and embraces Wang Feng to cry.Make the indoor of 2 soldiers all Meng, they which once saw dignity capable company commander of peacetime, also like this weak of a side?
This person starts crying, then smiles again.
Personnel in the place and troops come to handle affairs personnel, all very surprised, don't know 2 people why feelings is deep to this extent.
The little monkey loosens to open Wang Feng, also don't forget to teach how many under charges, "you how many boys listen to, this is your company commander my captain, is probing of our military district hero, hereafter see him, be down the avenue, also want obeisance, listen to clear?"
2 soldiers immediately sign just and with one voice answer a way:"It is clear."
A personnel wear the place of slack suit get a fright, wish, this what soldier, is the voice so loud and clear?Don't get sick of must also frighten a disease.
Just the first lieutenant hurriedly apologizes:"Execuse me, the soldier's voice has a little big."
Wang Feng starts listenning to a little monkey own matter, originally especially fight after big brigade dismiss, he is recommended into military conductor college to study for higher degree.Comes back from graduating to arrive a guard of group soldier first connect, was for 2 years, lieutenant, catch up military district to probe a soldier to greatly compare force, with borrowed to do in those early years of true effort, got one 3rd.
Hear here, Wang Feng dips down a face:"How to make of and just got the 3rd?"The monkey hurriedly explains:"Not yes, 3 before being this all is we win a brigade, ha ha, you also don't know, those malicious persons of our brigade, which unlike am I severe?I this still just the military school continue the bitterness do, there is no being slacken of 1:00, otherwise, early drive a few guy draw downs.Hey Hey."
"H'm, want to be also to, those guys, ha ha."Wang Feng hears the under charges that he or she takes all get ex-3, smile.
"The year of the quite a few, captain, you are to don't make us helping the life and death brothers this to forget?"The monkey cordially says.
"Do I keep wound, just good, come right away to see chief.Unexpectedly can also run into you here, this calculates not to be regarded as predestination."
"Is really a predestination yes, ratio force after, I drive adjust military district guard connect, first be pair company commander, handed just last year, ha ha.Luckily this the ratio is martial,www.headphones-fashion.com, otherwise Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论